Save the Date!
24th Annual ULI Atlanta Awards for Excellence
Thursday, September 13, 2018
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Monday Night Garage
933 Lee Street, SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
The ULI Atlanta Awards for Excellence program recognizes outstanding real estate development projects or initiatives that exemplify ULI’s mission of providing leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities. The ULI Awards program identifies and promotes best practices in all types of real estate development.
In the past, ULI Atlanta has recognized some of Atlanta’s most iconic buildings, projects, and people, including: Ponce City Market, the Sovereign Building, the Eastside BeltLine Trail, Egbert Perry, and John Portman (to name a few).
New for 2018, ULI Atlanta accepted applications in five project categories:
1. Excellence in Office/ Commercial Mixed-Used Development
2. Excellence in Adaptive Reuse/Repositioning
3. Excellence in Housing Development (rental and for-sale)
4. Excellence in Civic/Institutional Development (includes educational, cultural, healthcare, and/or public developments)
5. Excellence in the Public Realm (includes parks, open space, public art, public infrastructure, etc.)
Eligibility for the ULI Atlanta Awards for Excellence includes projects from the private sector, public sector, and nonprofit or civic institutions. The awards are open to ULI members and non-members with projects located within Georgia, Alabama, and Eastern Tennessee. All applications are evaluated by a distinguished jury of ULI members, representing all major segments of the industry. The jury considers how a development demonstrates leadership, innovation, market success, sustainability, resilience, and meets the current and future needs of its surrounding community. Project finalists will be announced in the coming weeks.
Additionally, ULI Atlanta has recognized individuals who have made an outstanding contribution in his or her lifetime to the metropolitan Atlanta region with the Frank Carter Community Achievement Award and The Dan & Tally Sweat Community Leadership Award. The individual leadership awards will be given at the discretion of ULI Atlanta leadership, and are not awarded on a yearly basis.
ELIGIBLE SUBMISSION MUST:
1. Have been completed during the past three years;
2. Be in stabilized operation;
3. Exemplify a sustainable model; and
4. Have achieved market acceptance.