Introducing WLI ChangeMakers (formerly called The Leaders) – a recognition honoring the outstanding women within ULI Atlanta’s District Council who are driving change and innovation in the real estate industry through their profound influence and impactful contributions. Our region boasts a remarkable cadre of women who are not just steering the ship but also catalyzing transformation through their diverse initiatives within their own communities. Through WLI’s ChangeMakers, we are shining a spotlight on women leaders who inspire and empower.
Since its inception, WLI has recognized a number of women leading the charge in affordable housing, development, and construction, brokerage, community development, engineering, and more. See the list of ChangeMakers from 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
Nominations will be open in the Spring of 2024. The process is described below:
- Anyone can submit a nomination.
- Nominees will be asked to submit an official application for ChangeMakers in the Summer of 2024.
- The ChangeMakers will be selected by a committee of ULI member leaders who will meet to consider nominations and make final selections; and
- The final selection of nominees will be by September.
Strong Nominees will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 15 years of work experience.
- Be located within the ULI Atlanta District Council, which serves Georgia and Eastern Tennessee.
- Have a dedication and commitment to the success of the Atlanta region.
- Contributed significant impacts and influence on the built environment through both personal and professional accomplishments.
- Contributed to positive community impact through volunteer service outside of work responsibilities.
- Demonstrated leadership in inspiring others in the real estate and land use industry.
(Note – Nominees are not required to be members of ULI but it is highly encouraged)