ULI Atlanta is a District Council of the Urban Land Institute (ULI). As the preeminent, multidisciplinary real estate forum, ULI is a nonprofit education and research group supported by its diverse, expert membership base.
Our mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
ULI Atlanta has over 1,400 members throughout the Atlanta region and our broader geography which includes the entire state of Georgia, Alabama, and eastern Tennessee. ULI Atlanta is one of the largest and most active District Councils in the United States.
We bring together leaders from across the fields of real estate and land use policy to exchange best practices and serve community needs. We share knowledge through education, applied research, publishing, electronic media, events and programs:
• ULI Atlanta offers over 30 high-quality programs a year, including webinars and virtual meetings
• ULI Atlanta gives access to its resources and publications
• ULI Atlanta provides the annual forecast or trends research report
• ULI Atlanta puts out an online membership directory
Our programs offer individuals and corporations the ability to get involved and participate in areas of interest to them that directly impacts their business or the future of their City:
• ULI Atlanta invites you to be a panelist
• ULI Atlanta wants you to participate in monthly programs
• ULI Atlanta asks that you join a committee, volunteer for UrbanPlan or TAPs
• ULI Atlanta knows you want to connect with your peers
Founded in 1936, ULI has grown to almost 40,000 members worldwide, representing the entire spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines working in private enterprise and public service.
ULI does not lobby nor act as an advocate of any single industry. We examine land use issues, impartially report findings, and convene forums to find solutions to complex land use problems, collaborating with industry and stakeholder groups worldwide.