ULI Atlanta’s Young Leaders Group (YLG) aims to create opportunities for young professionals (35 and under) to develop skills and build relationships that will help advance their careers and foster an understanding of thoughtful development practices.
YLG Programming Includes:
- Happy Hours – provide YLG members an opportunity to meet other young professionals and develop their network.
- Hard Hat Tours – are tours of the latest development projects coming out of the ground in the metro Atlanta area. These tours are small and provided by the development team – developer, project manager, architect, and general contractor.
- Mentorship Program – matches young professionals (mentees) with experienced professionals (mentors) for guidance and support, while offering mentors an opportunity to strengthen ties with the young future leaders of the local real estate community and ULI.
- miniTAP – affords a selected group of young leader professionals the opportunity to offer free technical assistance to public agencies and nonprofit organizations on a variety of land use issues. mTAPS occur once a year and are pre-selected from a list of available clients.
- Nuts & Bolts – is a series of educational workshops hosted by ULI’s Young Leaders Group and targeted at real estate professionals 35 and under. Through these workshops, seasoned real estate professionals provide an overview of real estate topics from the diverse fields represented by ULI’s member base, including real estate development, management, consulting, and design & engineering
If you are age 35 and under and are a ULI member, you are automatically a member of the Young Leaders Group! All YLG members are welcome to participate in any event at ULI, and especially encouraged to participate in events labeled “YLG”.
If you’d like to be more involved in YLG as a committee member, committee applications will be open in the spring of 2024. The YLG Committee is integral in organizing events and programs and delivering timely and relevant content to our member base under the age of 35. The committee provides an opportunity for a collection of motivated volunteers to create programs that allow our membership base to cultivate a network while improving both their personal and business insight.
If you have event ideas to share with the YLG Committee for consideration, please contact [email protected].