Center for Leadership
Our MISSION is to cultivate leadership and life-strategy skills by teaching emerging leaders in the real estate and land use industries how the Atlanta region gets built.
• Collaborate with real estate professionals in problem solving;
• Interface with like-minded professionals;
• Engage with top speakers from every facet of land use in a small group environment;
• Establish relationships with a diverse group of professionals; and
• Expand your perspectives on the development process as well as issues and opportunities facing the Atlanta region.
• Individuals working in the real estate industry and related fields;
• Emerging leaders slated for future leadership roles;
• Those who have a minimum seven years of real estate experience;
• Those committed to community service and civic engagement;
• Those who have a vision for the future of Atlanta; and
• The program is open to ULI members and non-members alike.
WHEN DO YOU PARTICIPATE:
Organized around eight full-day seminars consisting of:
• Panel Discussions
• Property Tours
• Small Group Activities
• Other Activities which provide participants access to industry leaders, elected officials, and recognized experts in real estate and land use.
During the course of the nine-month program, participants will have an opportunity to provide leadership on a critical Atlanta regional issue through a mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP). Working in teams, participants will be responsible for sharing their
expertise and advice to develop recommendations for a sponsor organization.
Program tuition is $2,000 for members & $2,500 for non-members. Funding assistance is available for qualified candidates.