Center for Leadership
The Center for Leadership provides a powerful local resource to help guide the responsible development of the Atlanta region by strengthening connections among area organizations that guide and influence Atlanta real estate development.
Our MISSION is to cultivate leadership and life-strategy skills by teaching emerging leaders in the real estate and land use industries how the Atlanta region gets built.
• Collaborate with real estate professionals in problem solving;
• Interface with like-minded professionals;
• Engage with top speakers from every facet of land use in a small group environment;
• Establish relationships with a diverse group of professionals; and
• Expand your perspectives on the development process as well as issues and opportunities facing the Atlanta region.
• Individuals working in the real estate industry and related fields;
• Emerging leaders slated for future leadership roles;
• Those who have a minimum seven years of real estate experience;
• Those committed to community service and civic engagement;
• Those who have a vision for the future of Atlanta; and
• The program is open to ULI members and non-members alike.
WHEN DO YOU PARTICIPATE:
Organized around eight full-day seminars consisting of:
• Panel Discussions
• Property Tours
• Small Group Activities
• Other Activities which provide participants access to industry leaders, elected officials, and recognized experts in real estate and land use.
During the course of the nine-month program, participants will have an opportunity to provide leadership on a critical Atlanta regional issue through a mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP). Working in teams, participants will be responsible for sharing their expertise and advice to develop recommendations for a sponsor organization.
Center for Leadership 2017 Day Chairs:
Day 2– Liz Heath, tvsdesign & Tony Peters, Buckhead CID
Day 3– Kristen Olson, Wood Partners & David Burch, Nelson Mullins
Day 4– Kyle Reis, Cooper Carry & Sarah Hoke, Gensler
Day 5– John Moores, Gensler & Bruce VanVreede, CohnReznick
Day 6– Geoff Koski, Bleakly Advisory Group & Alan Ferguson, Invest Atlanta
Day 7– Alex Demestihas, JLL & Ryan Horne, Beck Group