ULI Atlanta is pleased to announce the 12th class of the Center for Leadership.
- Lindsay Brereton, Bull Realty, Inc.
- Stephen Causby, Atlanta Regional Commission
- Kenneth Cherney, Smith Dalia Architects
- Katie Crippen, Mercy Housing Southeast
- Alonzo Ford, AMG CRE Capital
- Shani Franklin, CoStar Group
- Chantell Glenn, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Michael Godin, WePartner Group, LLC
- Danielle Handy, RocaPoint Partners, LLC
- Alex Heaton, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Ana Hercules Merritt, HKS, Inc.
- Nicole Horne, InvenTrust Properties
- Jillian Japka, The Allen Morris Company
- Brian Keida, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Eric Liebendorfer, Crescent Communities
- David Lintott, TSW
- Matthew Loveless, The Winter Construction Company
- Liz Martin-Malikian, Kennesaw State University
- Chad Meyer, Atlantic Capital Properties
- Rodney Milton, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.
- Taylor Nester, Brasfield & Gorrie
- Ashani O’Mard, Atlanta Affordable Housing Fund
- Jon Park, Gensler
- Adam Parrish, The Preston Partnership
- Hitesh Patel, ELEVATE Architecture Studio
- Reid Scott, Portman Holdings, LLC
- Ed Smith, Invest Atlanta
- Rian Smith, The Integral Group
- Amy Stinson, JPX Works
- Stan Sugarman, Guardian Brokerage
- April Tann, Niles Bolton Associates
- Arman Tolentino, SMALLWOOD
- Roderick Wallace, Atlanta Housing Authority
- Kyle Williams, Williams Teusink, LLC
This year Ashley Jones, Assistant Director of Commercial Development for Invest Atlanta, will be chairing the Center for Leadership program. Recently, the Wilbert Group spoke with Ashley about her switch from aspiring restaurateur to real estate sales, what’s cooking at Invest Atlanta and her plans for leading ULI Atlanta’s Center for Leadership 2021 Class amid the pandemic. To read more, click here.
During the course of the nine-month program, participants will have an opportunity to provide leadership on a critical Atlanta regional issue through a mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP). Working in teams, participants will be responsible for sharing their expertise and advice to develop recommendations for a sponsor organization.
This year, Sheba Ross,Sr. Urban Planner and Designer, Vice President will be co-chairing the Center for Leadership program. Most recently, Sheba was the Chair of the mTAP program. To read about the projects completed by the Class of 2020, click here.