Center for Leadership
The deadline for applications has passed. We will be accepting applications Spring of 2019.
The Center for Leadership provides a powerful local resource to help guide the responsible development of the Atlanta region by strengthening connections among area organizations that guide and influence Atlanta real estate development.
Our MISSION is to cultivate leadership and life-strategy skills by teaching emerging leaders in the real estate and land use industries how the Atlanta region gets built.
• Collaborate with real estate professionals in problem solving;
• Interface with like-minded professionals;
• Engage with top speakers from every facet of land use in a small group environment;
• Establish relationships with a diverse group of professionals; and
• Expand your perspectives on the development process as well as issues and opportunities facing the Atlanta region.
• Individuals working in the real estate industry and related fields;
• Emerging leaders slated for future leadership roles;
• Those who have a minimum seven years of real estate experience;
• Those committed to community service and civic engagement;
• Those who have a vision for the future of Atlanta; and
• The program is open to ULI members and non-members alike.
When do you participate
Organized around eight full-day seminars consisting of:
• Panel Discussions
• Property Tours
• Small Group Activities
• Other Activities which provide participants access to industry leaders, elected officials, and recognized experts in real estate and land use.
During the course of the nine-month program, participants will have an opportunity to provide leadership on a critical Atlanta regional issue through a mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP). Working in teams, participants will be responsible for sharing their expertise and advice to develop recommendations for a sponsor organization.
Thank you to the Center for Leadership 2018 Day Chairs:
Day 2: Matt Tester, Ernst & Young Infrastructure Advisors and Jon Tuley, ARC
Day 3: Bree Caldwell, DaVinci Development Collaborative , LLC and Todd Flaman, Patterson Real Estate Advisory Group
Day 4: Joel Dixon, Catalyst Investment Partners, Ltd. and Natallie Keiser, Annie E. Casey Foundation
Day 6: Atticus LeBlanc, Stryant Investments, LLC and Allen Post, Perkins + Will
Day 7: Dorian DeBarr, Decide DeKalb and Odetta MacLeish-White, Enterprise Community Partners
Day 8: Christina Byrnes, Holder Construction Company and Mike Service, Cooper Carry, Inc.