The Leaders: Influential Women in Real Estate and Land Use
In 2020, the Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) set out to advance the mission of WLI by recognizing and bringing visibility to women leaders in the real estate and land use field in metro Atlanta – thus, launching the The Leaders. The Leaders recognizes an esteemed cohort of women who have been selected by their peers as having demonstrated leadership and expertise in real estate development, land use, city building and their community.
Annually, WLI is committed to highlighting, promoting, and celebrating women in the industry with new inductees into The Leaders with a goal of increasing the presence of women in the industry at conferences, in board rooms and everything in between.
Nominations and Selection Process:
- Nominations are not currently being accepted. New nominations will be accepted in Spring of 2021.
- Anyone can submit a nomination.
- Nominees will be asked to submit an official application for The Leaders.
- The Leaders will be selected by a committee of ULI member leaders who will meet to consider nominations and make final selections. The final selection of nominees will be notified in June.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in the real estate industry. [Know someone with less than 10 years’ experience doing amazing things in Atlanta? Complete a nomination form and check ‘Emerging Leader’];
- Located in the Atlanta region;
- Dedication and commitment to the success of the Atlanta region;
- Significant impacts and influence on the built environment through both personal and professional accomplishments;
- Demonstrates leadership in inspiring others in the real estate and land use industry;
- Nominees are not required to be members of ULI.