The deadline for submitting nominations has passed.
The Leaders: Influential Women in Real Estate and Land Use
In 2020, the Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) set out to launch “The Leaders” with the goal to increase the presence of women in the real estate and land use industry, especially in leadership positions and board rooms, as speakers at industry conferences, subject matter experts and everything in between. The intention was to celebrate women who make extraordinary contributions to the built environment. This charge has never been more important, as it is no secret that through this global pandemic women are stretched thin – particularly working mothers.
This year, WLI continues this practice again by opening nominations to add to the second class of The Leaders. An esteem cohort of women will be selected by their peers as having demonstrated leadership and expertise in real estate development, land use, city building and their community, with the goal of bringing visibility to women leaders in metro Atlanta.
Are you or someone you know a woman who should be recognized for her contribution to the industry? Nominate her today and help further the visibility of women leaders within ULI and in the real estate industry.
Nominations and Selection Process:
- Nominations closed on April 12, 2021.
- Anyone can submit a nomination.
- Nominees will be asked to submit an official application for The Leaders.
- The Leaders will be selected by a committee of ULI member leaders who will meet to consider nominations and make final selections. The final selection of nominees will be notified in June.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the real estate industry. [Know someone with less than 10 years’ experience doing amazing things in Atlanta? Complete a nomination form and check ‘Emerging Leader’];
- Located in the Atlanta region;
- Dedication and commitment to the success of the Atlanta region;
- Significant impacts and influence on the built environment through both personal and professional accomplishments;
- Demonstrates leadership in inspiring others in the real estate and land use industry;
- Nominees are not required to be members of ULI but is highly encouraged.