ULI Atlanta is elated to celebrate 25 years of our impact by combining an evening of networking and fine dining with the recognition of the most outstanding development projects and people within the Atlanta District Council. The annual Awards Dinner is ULI Atlanta’s signature event, bringing together the top leaders in our industry for an evening of great conversation, delicious food and drinks and inspiring stories. Come celebrate on September 12th at the Roxy at the Battery!
ULI Atlanta is pleased to announce the project finalists for the 25th annual Awards for Excellence Dinner.
Excellence in Office/ Commercial Mixed-Used Development
Mercedes Benz Headquarters
NCR Global Headquarters
Excellence in Adaptive Reuse/Repurposing
Excellence in Housing Development (rental and for-sale)
Excellence in Civic/Institutional Development
(includes educational, cultural, healthcare, and/or public developments)
John H. Harland Boys & Girls Club of Atlanta
Children’s Healthcare Atlanta Training Ground
Excellence in Preservation
Excellence in Town Center Development
Alpharetta City Center
ULI Alabama Development of Excellence
The finalists will be named the winner at the Awards for Excellence Dinner in the following categories:
- Excellence in Office/ Commercial Mixed-Used Development
- Excellence in Adaptive Reuse/Repurposing
- Excellence in Housing Development (rental and for-sale)
- Excellence in Civic/Institutional Development (includes educational, cultural, healthcare, and/or public developments)
- Excellence in Preservation
- Excellence in Town Center Development
- ULI Alabama Development of Excellence
For more information on the Awards for Excellence selections process click here. See the finalists images and profiles below.
ULI Atlanta is pleased to announce the project finalists for the 25th Annual Awards for Excellence Dinner. Learn which of these finalists will be named the winner at the Awards for Excellence Dinner.
- Nominations will be accepted from June 24th – July 26th
- Submit your nomination(s) for the best public realm project built in ULI Atlanta’s region (Georgia, Alabama, Eastern Tennessee) since 1994
- Submit your nomination as comments or as a direct messages via ULI Atlanta’s Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter pages.
Thank you to the Development of Excellence Sponsors
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please keep in touch .