We are now accepting applications for the Class of 2015-2016!
Our MISSION is to cultivate leadership and life-strategy skills by teaching emerging leaders in the real estate and land use industries how the Atlanta region gets built.
- Engage with top speakers from every facet of land use in a small group environment;
- Collaborate with real estate professionals in problem solving;
- Improve your ability to interface with like-minded professionals; and
Gain insights and life management skills
- Individuals working in the real estate industry and related fields;
- Emerging leaders slated for future leadership roles;
- Those who have a minimum seven years of real estate experience;
- Those committed to community service and civic engagement;
- Those who have a vision for the future of Atlanta;
- The program is open to ULI members and non-members alike.
When Do You Participate:
Organized around eight full-day seminars consisting of:
- Panel Discussions
- Property Tours
- Small Group Activities
- Other Activities which provide participants access to industry leaders, elected officials, and recognized experts in real estate and land use.
During the course of the nine-month program, participants will have an opportunity to provide leadership on a critical Atlanta regional issue through a mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP). Working in teams, participants will be responsible for sharing their
expertise and advice to develop recommendations for a sponsor organization.