The Urban Land Institute’s Atlanta District Council is now accepting nominations for its 25th annual Awards for Excellence Dinner, scheduled for September 12, 2019.
The Urban Land Institute’s Atlanta District Council is accepting nominations for the Developments of Excellence Awards. The ULI Atlanta Awards for Excellence program recognizes outstanding real estate development projects or initiatives that exemplify ULI’s mission of providing leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities. The program identifies and promotes best practices in all types of real estate development.
PROJECTS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE FOLLOWING CATERGORIES:
1. Excellence in Office/ Commercial Mixed-Used Development
2. Excellence in Adaptive Reuse/Repurposing
3. Excellence in Housing Development (rental and for-sale)
4. Excellence in Civic/Institutional Development (includes educational, cultural, healthcare, and/or public developments)
5. Excellence in the Public Realm (includes parks, open space, public art, public infrastructure, etc.)
Private sector, public sector, and nonprofit projects are eligible for the ULI Atlanta Awards for Excellence. The Awards are open to ULI members and non-members with projects located within Georgia, Alabama, and Eastern Tennessee. All applications will be evaluated by a distinguished jury of ULI members, representing all major segments of the industry. The jury will consider how a development demonstrates leadership, innovation, market success, sustainability, resilience, and meets the current and future needs of its surrounding community.
ELIGIBLE SUBMISSION MUST:
1. Have been completed during the past three years;
2. Be in stabilized operation;
3. Exemplify a sustainable model; and
4. Have achieved market acceptance.
Additionally, ULI Atlanta recognizes individuals who have made an outstanding contribution in his or her lifetime to the metropolitan Atlanta region with the Frank Carter Community Achievement Award and The Dan & Tally Sweat Community Leadership Award. The individual leadership awards will be given at the discretion of ULI Atlanta leadership and may not be awarded on a yearly basis.