Center for Leadership
Our MISSION is to cultivate leadership and life-strategy skills by teaching emerging leaders in the real estate and land use industries how the Atlanta region gets built.
*WHY PARTICIPATE *
• Gain insights and life management skills
• Improve your ability to interface with like-minded professionals
• Collaborate with real estate professionals in problem solving
*WHO PARTICIPATES *
• Individuals working in the real estate industry and related fields
• Emerging leaders slated for future leadership roles
• Those who have a minimum five years of real estate experience
• Those committed to community service and civic engagement
• Those who have a vision for the future of Atlanta
• The program is open to ULI members and non-member alike.
*WHEN DO YOU PARTICIPATE *
Organized around eight full-day seminars consisting of:
• Panel Discussions
• Property Tours
• Small Group Activities
• Other Activities which provide participants access to industry leaders, elected officials, and recognized experts in real estate and land use.
During the course of the nine-month program, participants will have an opportunity to provide leadership on a critical Atlanta regional issue through a mini Technical Assistance Panel (mTAP). Working in teams, participants will be responsible for sharing their expertise and advice to develop recommendations for a sponsor organization.