Who We Are
• ULI Atlanta is a District Council of the Urban Land Institute
• ULI Atlanta has over 1,100 members throughout the Atlanta region (Georgia, Alabama & Eastern Tennessee).
• ULI Atlanta is one of the largest and most active ULI District Councils worldwide
We bring together leaders from across the fields of real estate and land use policy to exchange best practices and serve community needs. We share knowledge through education, applied research, publishing, electronic media, events and programs:
• ULI Atlanta offers over 20 high-quality programs a year
• ULI Atlanta gives access to its resources and publications
• ULI Atlanta provides the annual forecast or trends research report
• ULI Atlanta puts out an online membership directory
Our programs offer individuals and corporations the ability to get involved and participate in areas of interest to them that directly impacts their business or the future of their City:
• ULI Atlanta invites you to be a panelist
• ULI Atlanta wants you to participate in monthly programs
• ULI Atlanta asks that you join a committee, volunteer for UrbanPlan or TAPs
• ULI Atlanta knows you want to connect with your peers
Become a member of ULI Atlanta and make Atlanta a better place to live, work & play. ULI Atlanta is the only local organization where you EXPAND your local contacts, FUEL your passion for your profession, and FEED your soul through community service. We encourage our members to get involved!
Founded in 1936, ULI has grown to almost 40,000 members worldwide, representing the entire spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines working in private enterprise and public service.
ULI does not lobby nor act as an advocate of any single industry. We examine land use issues, impartially report findings, and convene forums to find solutions to complex land use problems, collaborating with industry and stakeholder groups worldwide.