ULI Atlanta Members and Friends,
As 2016 winds down, we want to take a moment to thank you for your leadership, partnership, and support. It has been a remarkable year working together to move the needle on responsible land use. We know you have been busy – ranging from the very visible cranes of infill development across our city and the resounding public support to expand MARTA and the BeltLine to the quieter work of creative placemaking, project and policy feasibility, and long range planning for our region.
We hope you will enjoy looking back at some of our favorite moments from this past year:
- Hosting the 14th annual ULI Hines Student Competition;
- Convening member panels for technical assistance for Sweet Auburn Works and 143 Alabama;
- Celebrating the 7th Class of the ULI Atlanta Center for Leadership;
- Behind-the-scenes tours of unique and game-changing projects;
- Programs ranging from the impact of autonomous vehicles to ‘Affording Atlanta’;
- Celebrating at the 22nd Annual Awards for Excellence; and
- Leadership lessons and reflections from some our city’s very best.
Thank you for all that you do! We look forward to seeing you in 2017 and working together to enhance our collective quality of life through the support, creation, and expansion of inclusive, walkable urban places.
Have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!
ULI Atlanta Staff and Board Leadership
Executive Director, ULI Atlanta