WLI: Bike Ride
Join WLI on Saturday, November 4th for a bike maintenance and safety course and bike riding tour of Downtown Duluth. The one hour bike maintenance class will be held at Atlanta Cycling Duluth, where we will learn the basics to keep our bike and ourselves safe while riding. The approximate 8 mile no-drop bike ride will begin immediately following, and will be led by City of Duluth Mayor Nancy Harris and the Atlanta Cycling team. Mayor Harris will lead us through the revitalization efforts in Downtown Duluth, including Parson’s Alley, one of ULI Atlanta’s Awards for Excellence winners.
- 8:30am – Bike maintenance and safety class
- 9:15am – Bike tour begins at Atlanta Cycling Duluth
- Registration is limited to 35 riders.
- This event is open to all.
- HELMETS ARE MANDATORY.
- Bring your own bike.
- Individuals ride at their own risk and are responsible for providing their own insurance. Each rider assumes all risk of injuries and property damage.
- Each rider will be required to sign a waiver to participate.
- $10 for ULI Members / $20 for non-members